Idaho Film Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unite all Idaho film and media professionals.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Facebook

Casting Call: Female Actors for i48 Film Competition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bumblebird Films

Casting Call: Female Actors for i48 Film Competition Empty
PostSubject: Casting Call: Female Actors for i48 Film Competition   Casting Call: Female Actors for i48 Film Competition EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 11:04 am

We're looking for female actors between the ages of 25 and 45, with experience acting in film, TV, or theatre, to join our team for the upcoming 2012 i48 Film Competition and Festival, held June 1-3, 2012.

All you need to do is send an email to auditions(at)bumblebird(dot)com and tell us about yourself - please include your headshot and bio. If you have a reel, send us a link to that too, but you don't need one to be considered.

The gig is non-paying, but it will be a great opportunity to develop your skills and get noticed by the filmmaking community.

This is our seventh year in the competition. No question, we are an experienced (and award winning) crew with a passion for filmmaking.

About the i48 Film Competition and Festival:

At 6:00 p.m. on Friday, June 1, 2012 each filmmaking team will be given a packet containing props, a character name and a genre.

The team then has 48 hours to write a script (incorporating the props, character name and genre), shoot and edit a 4-7 minute film and return it by 6:00 p.m. Sunday, June 3, 2012.

The format of the competition means we don't know what the film is about until we write it - It also means limited rehearsal time, rapid shot setups and a lot of non-traditional production techniques.

During the week following the competition, the judges will sift through the entries looking for the best in each judging category.

Saturday, June 9 all the entries will be publicly screened at the Flicks. Sunday, June 10 is the Best Of Show held at the Egyptian Theater. Awards are given for a variety of categories including Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, etc.

If this all sounds like something you would like to be a part of, send that email off right now!

We're looking forward to working and playing with you soon!

Troy
Bumblebird Films
auditions(at)bumblebird(dot)com
Back to top Go down

Casting Call: Female Actors for i48 Film Competition
Page 1 of 1