Idaho Film Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unite all Idaho film and media professionals.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Facebook

Actors Needed for Short Film (Boise)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Candis
Admin
Candis

Actors Needed for Short Film (Boise) Empty
PostSubject: Actors Needed for Short Film (Boise)   Actors Needed for Short Film (Boise) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:45 am

gigs-7sssp-2794072793@craigslist.org

I am an actor/aspiring filmmaker, working in collaboration with a professional writer, with the intention of making many short films in the near future. Our first project is a comedy/suspense/horror about two disgruntled mill workers who kidnap their boss's daughter, only to find out that it wasn't such a good idea. There is no pay for this project, but I will provide a copy of the completed film. IMDB credits are a possibility as well. It will be an "R rated" film. No nudity...adult language...some gore.

I'm currently looking for three actors (age 18 and up, please) to fill the following roles:

Kidnapper #1 - (male, mid 20's to mid 30's) - lead role Kidnapper #2 - (male, mid 20's to mid 30's) - lead role Victim- (female, late teens to early twenties) - supporting role

If you're interested in one of these roles, please reply to the address above with your current acting resume and headshots. If you don't have a resume due to a lack of acting experience, that's ok. I am not necessarily looking for "professional" actors...just people who are passionate about acting and are willing to give it their all. I have sides available. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://idahofilm.forumotion.com

Actors Needed for Short Film (Boise)
Page 1 of 1