Idaho Film Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unite all Idaho film and media professionals.

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Facebook

Jumping in head first!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
landmarkpromo

Jumping in head first! Empty
PostSubject: Jumping in head first!   Jumping in head first! EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:31 pm

So, I'm here in Boise, I've been working on some stuff for the youtube for my company, all by myself. So, I start thinking (which can be difficult at times) "why am I doing this alone, and why not other stuff duh!".
Now, here I am sniffing around on the internet (thanks to craigslist) and I fin this little gem. Long story short, I'm looking for anything going on around Idaho. Something I could get involved in, whether it's behind the camera, in front of the camera, opening up my pocket book to help get something going, scripts....hell, I could even serve little crackers with cheese whiz on them for you!
I donlt know, just checking out what's out there, maybe someone has a project in that dusty old drawer and they're looking to shake things up.

-Joe
Back to top Go down

Jumping in head first!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Idaho Film Forum :: Introductions/Members-
Jump to: